Pilates initially came into my life as a way to rehabilitate injuries resulting from my lifelong dance training. After moving to NYC and experiencing a series of stress-induced health issues, I found Pilates to be an integral part of my healing. I believe it provides the perfect balance of strengthening and therapeutic benefits while encouraging deep sensory awareness in the body.
I am fascinated with the healing power of movement and have continued my education in Pilates protocols for pre/postnatal populations, osteoporosis, scoliosis, fascia release techniques, and more. Through my teaching, I aim to create an environment that leaves you feeling energized, challenged, and connected to your body.
- 500+ hour Comprehensive Bridge Certification Program: Pilates Mat & Apparatus
- Erika Bloom Pilates Certified in Prenatal/Postpartum Pilates
- Diastasis Correction
- Protocols of Osteoporosis
- Pilates for Scoliosis
- Restoring Balance
- Fascia Release Techniques
- Gait Analysis and Correction
- Myofascial Rebalancing
- Chronic Pain
- Injury Prevention/Rehabilitation