Flow Pilates LLC Waiver of Liability
By entering either of our facilities, you are aware that you fully accept all known and unknown risks, including the potential risk of exposure to respiratory illnesses such as the coronavirus (COVID-19). The coronavirus is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and/or death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. Senior citizens and clients with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Although Flow Pilates LLC has put into place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Flow Pilates LLC and their owners, trainers, independent contractors, employees, agents and representatives cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, by training at Flow Pilates LLC you could increase your risk (and your family’s risk) of contracting COVID-19.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of ANY KIND, that I may experience or incur in connection with my training in the Flow Pilates LLC (“Claims”). I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge and hold harmless Flow Pilates LLC, it’s owners, employees, trainers, independent contractors, agents and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out or relating thereto.
- There is a risk of injury when training at Flow Pilates: I understand and agree that if I engage in any physical exercise, class or activity, or use any equipment on the premises or participate in an online class, I do so at my own risk. I recognize that Flow Pilates offers fitness training that requires strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in such exercise and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to me or my property. I agree to release Flow Pilates, its employees, affiliates, contractors, and others acting on its behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person or property arising from my participation in personal training.
- I am physically sound: I declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition or impairment that would prevent my safe participation in the physical activities at Flow Pilates. I agree to keep my instructor informed of changes in my physical condition.
- Medical advice: I agree that either 1) I should consult with my physician before participating in the physical activities at Flow Pilates; or 2) I have decided to participate in these activities without the approval of my physician and assume responsibility for that participation.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation of a scheduled session or class made without 12-hour prior notice will result in a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the session or class.
- Other policies: No refunds/exchanges/transfers can be made once packages or purchases expire. I understand that Flow Pilates has the right to amend or alter these terms at its sole discretion with, or without any notice and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Flow Pilates enforces a 12 hour cancellation policy for group classes and 24 hour cancellation policy for private sessions.
- All appointments and classes not cancelled within the respective hours prior to the scheduled time will be charged in full. Rescheduled appointments will be treated as a new appointment and charged accordingly.
- Flow Pilates reserves the right to provide a substitute instructor for all classes without prior notice.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any service that is purchased.
- We are a cash free business. Credit card payments only.
- No client will be admitted to class 5 min after the start time. The full price of the class will remain valid during this grace period. Clients who do not arrive within this grace period forfeit their reservation and are charged in full.
- Flow Pilates classes are designed for all skill levels, however if you have an injury or condition that may prevent you from safely participating, it is your responsibility to inform the studio so that we can recommend the appropriate sessions.
- Flow Pilates classes are designed for all skill levels, however if you have an injury or condition that may prevent you from safely participating it is your responsibility to inform the studio so that we can recommend the appropriate sessions.
- At the start of you 2nd trimester we ask you kindly to take only pre/post-natal group classes and private sessions. If you have questions regarding our prenatal policy please contact Flow Pilates.
- Minors under the age of 14 years are not permitted at any Flow Pilates’ studio locations. Ages 14 plus are permitted to attend class when accompanied by an adult. Flow Pilates does not provide child care services.
- If you are on the waitlist for a class, our system will automatically add you to the class if a spot becomes available up to 1 hour before the scheduled class time. You will receive an email notifying you that you’ve been added to the class. Standard cancellation policies will apply once you’ve been added.
- If you anticipate that you will not be able to attend the class and have not yet been added, please remove yourself from the waitlist through MindBody.
- Membership is valid at both locations.
- No commitment, you may cancel at any time.
- Monthly payments auto renew.
- Unused classes do not roll over.
- For all clients on Monthly Memberships a $12 fee will be applied for any late cancels or no shows to mat classes.