waiver of liability
- There is a risk of injury when training at Flow Pilates: I understand and agree that if I engage in any physical exercise, class or activity, or use any equipment on the premises or participate in an online class, I do so at my own risk. I recognize that Flow Pilates offers fitness training that requires strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in such exercise and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to me or my property. I agree to release Flow Pilates, its employees, affiliates, contractors, and others acting on its behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person or property arising from my participation in personal training.
- I am physically sound: I declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition or impairment that would prevent my safe participation in the physical activities at Flow Pilates. I agree to keep my instructor informed of changes in my physical condition.
- Medical advice: I agree that either 1) I should consult with my physician before participating in the physical activities at Flow Pilates; or 2) I have decided to participate in these activities without the approval of my physician and assume responsibility for that participation.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation of a scheduled session or class made without 12-hour prior notice will result in a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the session or class.
- Other policies: No refunds/exchanges/transfers can be made once packages or purchases expire. I understand that Flow Pilates has the right to amend or alter these terms at its sole discretion with, or without any notice and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.