Pilates initially came into my life at an early age as a part of dance training. From there, it’s always what I’ve come back to-so much so-that I decided to begin teaching myself!
My favorite thing about pilates is that there is something for every body, whether it be grounding & rehabilitative, or energetic & athletic, everyone is able to walk out from a session feeling better than they started.
My style is challenging, yet thoughtful, rooted in connecting movement to breath, and really focusing in on the holistic experience of the practice. Hope to see you in class soon!
- 500+ hour Comprehensive Bridge Certification Program: Pilates Mat & Apparatus
- 200 hour Vinyasa Yoga Training
- Holistic Health Certificate
- Pre/Post Natal
- Injury Prevention/Rehabilitation
- Myofascial Massage & Triggerpoint Release