Movement has been a part of my life since childhood. Having studied ballet and dance at a young age, Pilates was a natural progression of my movement experience. I discovered Pilates in search of pain reduction due to scoliosis and postural imbalances that I was experiencing. With a consistent Pilates practice, I have been able to eliminate pain, find freedom of movement, achieve optimal spinal alignment and simply feel my best physically and mentally. As a mother, Pilates helped me to stay strong through pregnancy, prepare for childbirth and recover postpartum.
My goal in teaching is to empower my clients to progress their practice, find joy in movement and deepen their mind body connection.
- 600 + hour Pilates Mat & Apparatus
- Erika Bloom Pilates Pre & Post Natal Certified
- Erika Bloom Pilates Advanced Therapeudic Injury Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Scoliosis Correction
- Diastasis Correction
- Myofascial Release
- Gait Analysis and Correction
- Protocols of Osteoporosis
- Lower Back Pain
- Pre & Post Natal
- Shoulder Injuries