Practicing for over 15 years, Pilates seems like it has always been a part of my life. As a young dancer, the art of Pilates naturally complimented my love for movement. I always found it to be not just physically healing, but mentally as well. Eager to learn more, I received my comprehensive certification in 2012 through Erika Bloom in NYC. Studying anatomy and contrology through functional movement has helped me gain a deeper understanding of my body. Noticing improvements in my posture, strength, flexibility, stability, mobility, balance, and coordination, I became even more dedicated to the practice. With benefits such as these, I wholeheartedly believe that Pilates is great for anyone and everyone. Pilates is not just another form of physical exercise, it teaches you how to be mindful of your body.
With an eye for form and detail, I customize my sessions to meet my client’s individual needs, helping them access underused muscles and guiding them to a better alignment. I have experience working with pre/postnatal women, dancers, athletes, seniors, and those recovering from injuries/after surgery. I’m passionate about educating my clients about how to discover their own mind-body connections for a happier, healthier, and pain-free life.
- 500+ Hour Pilates Mat & Apparatus - Erika Bloom Pilates
- Pre & Post Natal - Erika Bloom Pilates
- Anatomy Trains for Movement Therapists
- Franklin Method Cueing for Pilates Certification
- Therapeutic Injury Rehabilitation and Prevention, Scoliosis Correction, Diastasis Correction, Myofascial Release/Manual Therapy, Gait Analysis and Correction, Osteoporosis Protocols
- Pre & Post Natal
- Hip Injuries
- Disc Herniation
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder Injuries