Skip to content
- Flow Pilates enforces a 12 hour cancellation policy for group classes and 24 hour cancellation policy for private sessions.
- All appointments and classes not cancelled within the respective hours prior to the scheduled time will be charged in full. Rescheduled appointments will be treated as a new appointment and charged accordingly.
- Flow Pilates reserves the right to provide a substitute instructor for all classes without prior notice.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any service that is purchased.
- No client will be admitted to class 5 min after the start time. The full price of the class will remain valid during this grace period. Clients who do not arrive within this grace period forfeit their reservation and are charged in full.
- For all clients on Monthly Unlimited Memberships a $10 fee will be applied for any late cancels or no shows to mat classes.
- Flow Pilates classes are designed for all skill levels, however if you have an injury or condition that may prevent you from safely participating it is your responsibility to inform the studio so that we can recommend the appropriate sessions.
- At the start of you 2nd trimester we ask you kindly to take only pre/post-natal group classes and private sessions. If you have questions regarding our prenatal policy please contact Flow Pilates